Earthquake Insurance for Condominium Owners

The California Earthquake Authority

by Matthew Lawton, CIC

Regular Insurance policies do not generally cover earthquake damage. Whether you are a homeowners association, a condominium owner, or a renter – you need to get a separate earthquake policy…

Published in O.C. View
Download complete article

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *